For nearly three decades, the WACA National Conference has brought World Affairs Council leaders and members to engage with top government officials, diplomats, business executives, innovators, journalists, educators, and students on the most pressing global issues and policy choices that impact our lives.
By attending this year’s WACA Conference in Washington, DC, you will benefit from:
• Expert opinions, timely insights, and audience dialogue about the United States’ role in the world
• Access to extraordinary speakers, thought leaders, and ambassadors available for local Council programming
• Bipartisan, diverse, and inclusive perspectives on the Administration’s “America First” philosophy
• Visits to think tanks and embassies, networking receptions, and dinners
• Professional development, leadership training, mentoring, and peer-to-peer networking